Trade Business Development Graduate
We're looking for a talented and hungry Trade Business Development Graduate to join our team.
It is a great opportunity to take initiatives, to have an impact on the business from day one and be accountable for your results. You will be self-motivated and able to work effectively with little supervision as well as working closely with the existing Trade Business team.
The role will vary day to day and will include, but not be limited to:
- Generate quality leads by mapping out potential Trade Buyers across the UK in a very methodical and organised fashion
- Contact leads via email or phone to build rapport and set up meetings to demonstrate the value of Vinterior and the Trade Program
- Explore a variety of channels to increase sales (events, partnerships, email campaigns)
- Promote Vinterior within the interior design industry by attending trade shows and support in organising Vinterior events.
- Support in the development of trade sales materials
- Work closely with the product team and provide market feedback
- Update and maintain the CRM database
- A 2.1 Degree from University is essential
- At least 6 months of work experience (not necessarily related)
- An ambitious, motivated, self-starter who can identify an opportunity, persevere and see it through to get results
- Strategic problem-solving skills, you are able to understand the customer’s pains and you have a “problem solver” mentality, capable of figuring out the solution and how to execute it
- Good decision-making skills (providing clarity to others when needed)
- Pro-active in working both independently and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills; the ability to build rapport and long-lasting professional relationships
- Excellent communication skills (face to face, in writing and on the phone)
- Bags of energy to go with a positive and determined can do / will do attitude
- Be fun to work with and have a friendly personality
- We are an awesome, hard-working, close-knit team, building an exciting and fast-moving company and fab culture
- We value a supportive and entrepreneurial work atmosphere with a strong focus on team collaboration
- We offer access to an unparalleled network of mentors from Seedcamp and Google Campus London Residency Program
- Regular Friday drinks, and team celebrations for reaching success milestone
The Vinterior team is a group of dedicated, enthusiastic and aspiring individuals made up of marketeers, developers, designers, sales, operations and supply. We operate in a collaborative environment that works by us motivating and inspiring each other.
We have an open plan office with hot desks so you can get to know our entire team. We know that sometimes you need a bit of peace and quiet, so we have silent areas where you can plug in and switch off from the rest of the office every now and then. We also offer one day remote working per week and we have a casual dress code.
Our interview process:
We want to get the best out of you throughout our interview process, so we try to make it an interesting and engaging exercise, rather than an intimidating one. We think interviewing is a two way street, so although we’ll be hearing from you, it’s also an opportunity for you to get to know our team and understand the ways in which we work.
We’re lucky enough to be based in the heart of London in a vintage inspired office above the All Saints shop near Spitalfields Market, Shoreditch. We provide unlimited tea and coffee to all of our team, but we also have some amazing places to eat/drink closeby!
Our closest tubes are:
Aldgate East - 5 minute walk (District, Hammersmith and City)
Shoreditch High Street - 10 minute walk (Overground)
Liverpool Street - 5 minute walk (Overground, Central, Circle, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan)
We’re a short walk away from many bars and restaurants and we have regular team lunches and after work drinks.
No recruitment consultants please. Visa Sponsorship not available.