Vinterior is an online marketplace to discover, buy and source unique furniture with character. We’re tired of seeing the same bland, mass produced, flat-packed furniture in everyone’s homes, so instead we’re bringing an amazing selection of vintage, mid-century, antique, upcycled and contemporary furniture from over 1,500 independent boutiques right to your screen. Through advanced technology, seamless design and tight operations, we’re transforming the way in which consumers shop for their furniture, making the process as simple as buying a book on Amazon.
We’re a little over two years old, but we’re already disrupting the furniture industry and we’re looking to double in size this year. Since starting, our sales have increased a hundredfold, we have hired 20 passionate employees and we are planning our move into brand new offices, but there’s still more to come!
The global furniture market is a $700 billion industry, with Europe alone spending over $313 billion in furniture retail last year. With the backing of top tier investors, we have an an ambitious goal to build the world’s first and only ‘go-to’ platform for furniture and decor with character.
This is a crucial and exciting role with the aim of driving the marketing growth strategy for an exciting, proven startup based in London. This is an exciting time for the business and the role will have autonomy to set the strategy and really make their mark on the business.
We are looking for an inspirational marketer to own the development and implementation of marketing strategies.
We are looking for a Marketing Lead looking for their next step who can inspire and drive a talented team with an in-depth understanding of e-commerce brand and storytelling in all platforms:
· An all-rounder who thinks digital first and in adept in all parts of the marketing mix
· An innovator who looks for what’s new as well as optimising what’s worked in the past
· A results-focused operator with an analytical mind
· Someone who is ‘agile’ – reacts to trade when necessary
· An individual who can collaborate with peers and stakeholders across the business
· A great communicator who can make the complex simple
· Has a sense of humour and a positive attitude is a must!
Areas of responsibility:
· An all channel focus - driving sales across digital and offline initiatives for both B2C & B2B markets
· Leading a small team covering acquisition, retention & marketing analysis
· Planning and implementation of customer acquisition, retention and reactivation activity
· Direct marketing & above the line
· Digital marketing include SEO, paid search, social media, programmatic, CRM and more
· Online and offline media agency management
· Co-ordination and delivery of company-wide integrated marketing campaigns
· Acquisition of new customers
· Maximising customer retention rates & lifetime value
· Budget management & efficiencies
· Effective leadership of teams
· Creating and delivery detailed marketing plans
· Management of 3rd party agencies
· Managing budgets of all scales
· Delivery of digital marketing activity across all areas
· Direct marketing activity
· E-commerce marketing
Experience within a ‘lifestyle’ brand would be beneficial but not essential
The Vinterior team is a group of dedicated, enthusiastic and aspiring individuals made up of marketeers, developers, designers, sales, operations and supply. We operate in a collaborative environment that works by us motivating and inspiring each other.
We have an open plan office with hot desks so you can get to know our entire team. We know that sometimes you need a bit of peace and quiet, so we have silent areas where you can plug in and switch off from the rest of the office every now and then. We also offer one day remote working per week and we have a casual dress code.
Our interview process:
We want to get the best out of you throughout our interview process, so we try to make it an interesting and engaging exercise, rather than an intimidating one. We think interviewing is a two way street, so although we’ll be hearing from you, it’s also an opportunity for you to get to know our team and understand the ways in which we work.
We’re lucky enough to be based in the heart of London in a vintage inspired office above the All Saints shop near Spitalfields Market, Shoreditch. We provide unlimited tea and coffee to all of our team, but we also have some amazing places to eat/drink closeby! Our closest tubes are:
Aldgate East - 5 minute walk (District, Hammersmith and City)
Shoreditch High Street - 10 minute walk (Overground)
Liverpool Street - 5 minute walk (Overground, Central, Circle, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan)
We’re a short walk away from many bars and restaurants and we have regular team lunches and after work drinks.
Here is a link to our values deck: https://bit.ly/2DmfoCV
Please make sure you share all of them before applying as it is crucial for us to bring in the team people sharing these values. Please note that it will be a big part of the discussion in our interview process.
No recruitment consultants please. Visa Sponsorship not available.